10 beautiful baubles guaranteed to make your tree shine this Christmas
Let your Christmas tree do all the talking this year and create festive memories to last a lifetime with our pick of the best decorations around.
- Glass Beaded Bauble £5.00 – Next. Classy and fabulous – there isn’t a better way to describe this beautiful bauble. We love the elegant colour, which would look perfect against deep green branches.
- Wilkinsons Frosted Encapsulated Bead Bauble £1.00 – Wilkinsons. Out of the ordinary yet simple and stylish. This bauble is a great change from the standard designs and will match any colour scheme.
- Reindeer Bauble £1.00 – Tiger Stores. Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, and Prancer – the list goes on but what is this one called?
- Silver Heart Tree Decoration £12.00 – A by Amara. We love this decoration so much that we’re thinking of ways to have it in this house when Christmas is over. On a cupboard door handle perhaps…
- Silver Beaded Snowflake £4.99 – TK Maxx. We might not be lucky enough to have an official White Christmas but this beaded snowflake is as good as it gets.
- Faux Fur Bauble £2.99 – HomeSense. This unique bauble makes us want to get under a matching throw, put the heating on and whip up a luxurious hot chocolate with all the extras.
- Letter Tree Decoration £10.00 – A by Amara. Make Christmas a family affair and invest in the initials of every loved one.
- White and Silver Baubles (Set of 4) £20.00 – Debenhams. Bang on trend yet spreading the festive feeling throughout, grab this set of baubles before they’re all gone.
- Spun Glass with Charms Bauble £8.00 – Laura Ashley. This glamorous bauble will leave an everlasting effect. Pair with similar colours or deep reds for a sophisticated seasonal abode.
- Glass Feather Tree Decoration (Set of 2) £12.00 – A by Amara. Who says feathers weren’t festive? This cute bauble conjures up feelings of warmth and cosiness.
For more advice to style your home this Christmas, see our website or connect with us on Facebook.